Hypothetical situation: If it was 11:50 and lunch is supposed to be at noon (roughly), would you head to lunch and finish what's left of your project afterwards? Even if said project took 12 minutes (exactly)? Let's say this situation isn't so hypothetical. Urinal wanted to just quit and go to lunch. What? That's ridiculous. He got SO ANGRY at me for wanting to stay and finish. So angry he said the f word. Are you kidding me? Is that really an appropriate situation in which to use that disgusting word? Are there really any appropriate situations for that word? I say there isn't. I can think of plenty of other words he could have used to express the anger that his very small, very round head was thinking. So I get it, you're ticked I wanted to stay and finish, but let me wash your mouth out with soap and see if that helps things.



2 comments:
what an idiot. plus I totally agree about swearing.
Sounds really hypothetical....
;)
Post a Comment