Friday, September 5, 2008

Quinton's first tackle football game

Chrisanne and I went to Quinton's football game on Wednesday. It was lots of fun! But Q hurt his knee last week and his coach was really worried about it so he only got a little playing time. But next week he'll get lots more.

Go Quinton!!! Doesn't he look good from behind?? ha ha. look at them tight pants!
Q is the player on the far right next to the ref

Chrisanne had more fun taking pictures of her and I than of the game.
REALLY close up!!
us.
The game was fun but they lost by two.......touchdowns! Dang!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

THANK you for putting up something new for me to read! I was DYING!! haha- I told Chrisanne that only one person on my whole list of blogs had something new up, but you make 2! I may find #3, but that's not very likely...!