Saturday, September 13, 2008

Emilie's Birthday Party!!

Emilie's birthday was yesterday!!! She's 11!! Her party was so fun!! My friends and Brianna's friends all dressed up CRAZY! we went to the mall and played Where's Waldo. All the kids from the party had to come try to find all twelve of us throughout the mall.
This is Jessica's outfit. I LOVE IT!!!
I think she looks like Marilyn Monroe, except the wig should be bright blonde.
But Jess really does look good as a brunette!
Look at that gorgeous princess!!
She looks liek cinderella after the fairy godmother came. ha ha
She looks like she singing, in reality she's just talking... :)
uhh......
you want her crown? Well you can't have it!!
BLOW KISSES
Quinton's costume was slightly difficult. We couldnt' get it over his head...So we had to cut the neck.

You should have seen how tight his shorts were!! He couldnt' get them over his butt! Ha ha, good thing he changed them. He's Steve Irwin
the princess/bride/knight
All of us about to go to the mall.
Funny faces!!
Jess REALLY looks like Marilyn Monroe!!
Who invited Thomas?
I'm a flapper girl!!






Show a little leg!!
We're holding Jess but her dress was slippery!!
Give me your crown!!
Charlie's Angels!
scandalous!
LOVE this one!!

Half the group walking through the mall parking lot. We got the STRANGEST looks!



This is Jessica in the Shade window. She fits in well
This is my new boyfriend, Manny. He's a manakin, the tall one.
Jess looks AMAZING in this one!! Her facial expression is totally model!
In the Disney store window
It was weird walking through the mall wearing sunglasses.
Everyone besides Quinton, Bri, Betsy and Sara, who were playing cards in Deseret Book at the time this was taken.
Speaking of playing cards in Deseret Book. They were Winnie the Pooh cards!!
Chrisanne in the parking lot
Chrisanne and me


Apparently she was sick of wearing the dress
opening presents
her faceial expression is so cute!

I think we teenagers had more fun than the little girls!! ha ha

5 comments:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

I wish I was there!! I love doing crazy stuff like that! You guys all look HOT!! haha! No seriously Ash I LOVE you in orange!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Or yellow...

Stephanie Lyn :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Lyn :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Or whatever color that is! haha!