Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Football

Quinton had another football game tonight. It didn't get over until after ten. Late game. Chrisanne came.


This is my official position guide made by none other than my brother. He wants me to ACTUALLY understand the positions in this game he loves so much. Ha ha.

Do you recognize this guy?????? YES it IS Matthew Rheese from Beauty and the Beast a Latter-Day Tale. His son must be on Quinton's team!! I saw him walk by and I was thinking 'I recognize him.' Then I realized who it was and I looked to Chrisanne and we both loudly whispered, "That's the guy from Beauty and the Beast!!!" BUT it was really dark so it was hard to get a good picture.
I wonder if he knew we were taking pictures..... In this one Chrisanne was posing a few feet in fron of my camera so it looked like I was taking a picture of her, not Eric Landry... ha ha.


Farely ugly picture of me at Quinton's game.
Another picture of me at the game.
I rarely show my teeth in pictures anymore. Just a couple months til I get these stupid things off!
GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My baby brother's growing up!!!!

Look at that dirty bottom! wow!!



Can you see 19? That's Q!
You can see him in this one too.
They lost again, but that's okay. They played good!

No comments: