As far as morning sickness goes, I've been sooooo lucky, but all of the times I've tossed my cookies have been laughable stories (now that I look back) so I'll share them if it's not gross.
1- Nathan and I were on our trip and I was about 8 weeks pregnant. I was feeling pretty good about not barfing up to this point. Since this point the shower became something I hate. I used to love hot showers but I've discovered there's something about hot water that doesn't work with a pregnant woman. Anyway, I got too hot in the shower and started getting really dizzy and over heated. I flipped the water to icy cold but it was too late. Anyway I threw up right there in the shower. Haha. Nathan's the best husband though. He just rubbed my back and kept making sure I was okay. That was the first time I've barged since I was like 13 years old.
2- tooth brushes are a pregnant woman's worst nightmare. I gag every single time it goes in my mouth. Time number 2 and number 5 can be attributed to the evil toothbrush.
3- this goes down in history as one of the very most embarrassing moments of my ENTIRE life. I was walking from the parking lot at byu to my 8 am class when all of a sudden I got really reeeeeally nauseous. I didn't have time to eat, which is a really bad idea if you're pregnant. Anyway, I threw up right there in the parking lot for all of byu to see. Twice. And by the way, there's a ton of people walking from the RB parking lot at 7:45am.
4- just this past week I was at work and I started feeling the same way I did the first time. But it was ten times worse. I barely could stumble to the bathroom without passing out. I couldn't see or hear and my head was pounding. Anyway, dinner ended up in the toilet. After I regained my composure I went back out and my boss put his arm around me and said, 'are you okay? You're looking pretty pale.' I'm sure he heard me throwing up in the bathroom. That's disgusting. And that's when I had to tell him I was pregnant. Haha.
5- see number 2.
That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment