Hey all! I've probably lost all of my faithful readers (aka my bestest buddies) because I've been a slacker and haven't updated since....let me check.... OCTOBER 5TH!!!! But hey, at least I'm doing it now!! And what better way to re-start my blogging career than by creating a bucket list?? That's right, there is no better way! So, in no particular order, I give you my very own personal bucket list! 1. Get married to an attractive perfectly imperfect RM in the Salt Lake Temple!!
2. Have a beautiful family, preferably here in Utah. I'd be perfectly content living here in beautiful Orem forever. Unless I don't get into medical school at the U.
3. Become a doctor, cardiologist in particular.
4. Become FLUENT in Spanish, not just semi-decent-barely-would-be-able-to-survive-in-Spain Spanish.
5. Have an annual 'best friends from high school trip'!! (I love you girls!)
6. learn to whistle (without my retainers)
7. NEVER forget a day to read my scriptures and write in my journal. I've been going strong for over 3 years without skipping a day.
8. Spend the night at Orem High.
9. Become a True Tiger, I think Ultimate Tiger is a little over the top though....
10. Graduate from BYU.
11. Come up with a medical breakthrough and save thousands of lives.
12. Become thin (HA!)
13. Go to Prom.... (Double HA!)
14. Study abroad in Spain for a semester.
15. Kiss Swaggart Morretti!! just kidding he's taken, but I'll do the same thing Poppy did. So instead...I'll kiss he who must not be named in this list.
16. Go skinny dipping!! (haha)
17. Live to the ripe old age of 100!! (I want my husband to live that long too so I'm not an old widow spinster)
18. Learn to sing, except not like a dying cow.
19. learn to cook so I survive in college. NO, rather learn to LIKE to cook.
20. Celebrate National Boy Boycott Day every year! Even when I'm married! haha, September 13 baby!!
21. play Belle in Beauty and the Beast
22. Marry Jonathan Taylor Thomas
23. will be added someday.
p.s. This list may/may not be updated, depending on if I come up with more things I want to do.



6 comments:
:D
Now I have to make one!
Except come one. Swaggart Merreti? Over Ryder???? I am AGHAST!
WELL.....Poppy made a list and Swaggart was on hers! So I just did the same thing! Except to someone else.
p.s. No one could EVER overpower my love for Ryder, no one. He will always be in my heart. :)
HAHA!! I'm going to make mine too- I love it! Oh my- we should do something like this for all of Sister Dimmick's Questions of the Day!
... I want to make one too! This is hilarious! (This is Jon, in case you didn't realize it) Can I be "Mr. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-On-This-List?" It sounds Voldy-tastic!!!
haha, Jon, I can tell it's you from the pic, plus I've seen your blog before!
p.s. yes you can be that.
Steph, we totally should!!!
ahahaha JON!!! I totally just got what you meant by he who must not be named on this list!!! haha I just thought it was random!! hahaha, that's hilarious!!
Post a Comment