Mom and I went to Idaho this weekend to check out BYU-I!! I'm pretty sure that's where I wanna go.
This was my mom's apartment from when she went to there a long time ago when it was called Rick's. It was called Harmony House back then and this room was 103, not 106. Now it's called Viking Village and it's men's housing...ha ha. I think it would have been funny if a guy that lived there came out while we were taking the picture.
Here's Marcos laying on the bed in our hotel the first night we were there.
Our hotel room! For some reason every time we came back to the room I always went to stick the key in room 104....oops...
At the dorms the girls had funny things written on the windows. One said, "Sometimes I look in the mirror and say, 'Yep, definitely an 8 cow woman.' " ha ha
for sure Stripling Warriors are welcome!!
Who needs a bed in college? A bench works just fine!
Kelsey and I hadn't seen each other in two years!!!
fo sho we be gangstas
Yay for BYU-I!!!!!!!!!

Brookside apartments had a movie theater!!!! this was slightly uncomfortable...
eat up!
eat up, moms!
we went to my mom's favorite hang out in college, Millhollow Yogurt! Kelsey flung her yogurt.
this is what happened when kelsey flung her yogurt...


I LOVE his face in this picture!!!
So we went Latin dancing that night after we went to Millhollow Yogurt and to see Sisterhood 2. Marcos LOVED it for sure! "He's going to the London School of Economics but don't worry, he'll be back though, I know it."
It was fun to pretend to be in college for the weekend. We went dancing with Marcos and his friend, Alex. He didn't know Kelsey and I were still in high school until the end of the night. We told him we were seniors....just didn't tell him WHERE we were seniors at. ha ha. When he found out we were seniors in HIGH SCHOOL he was like, "Still in high school?? I danced with that girl!" It was funny! But Kelsey and I both danced with a college guy! ha ha. (Besides Marcos, he doesn't really count cause he's fam. I guess Alex kinda is now too though.)This weekend was SO much fun!



1 comment:
haha! Sounds like you had a BLAST!!
Post a Comment