Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pregnancy blah's

I feel like I've actually been really lucky when it comes to pregnancy symptoms. I never really had a lot of morning sickness. But there are certainly things I could live without.

1. I hate my HUGE appetite. It feels like I'm never satisfied and I could eat more than Quinton and Nathan combined. I had no appetite until week 16 and since then it's been bad. I don't know how to control it.

2. I have to pee at least once in the middle of the night. So inconvenient.

3. I'm not a fan of just looking fat. If someone finds out I'm pregnant they ALWAYS say, 'you're 18 weeks pregnant?? You don't look pregnant at all.' what they really mean is, 'I thought you were just getting chubby.'

4. I feel like I always have some sort of ache or pain.

5. The second trimester brought headaches and dizziness. I can't go a day without taking Tylenol and Meclizine.

6. The hardest thing is that I still haven't felt my baby. But 2 weeks ago we heard the heartbeat so we know all is well.

By the way. Less than two weeks until we know if baby Nye is a boy or girl.

No comments: