Sunday, September 26, 2010

BRAD PAISLEY!!!

Alright, I know it's been quite a while since I posted anything and Bri's getting on my case about how I promised her I'd post a lot after she moved away. Apparently I haven't been keeping my promise. I know this won't satisfy her, but it's a start.
I have to give background information first. Last week I went out to my car after work and saw an envelope on my windshield. I knew it wasn't a ticket because I park there everyday, and it wasn't a flyer cause no one else had one. So I opened it up and inside were two tickets to see BRAD PAISLEY from Nathan! I was so surprised! Anyway, we went to the concert on Friday and it was amazing! BUT I'm the biggest dumb dumb ever. He came and picked me up and we got to Pleasant Grove and said, "You have the tickets right?" SHOOOT!!!! NO! Oh gosh I felt so bad. We had to turn around and pick them up and ended up an hour behind schedule and didn't have time to get dinner because traffic was so bad. I was so embarrassed and felt awful. I'm sure he thought I was so ridiculous. Who forgets the TICKETS to a concert, the entire purpose for the night out? GAH!Well, we finally made it and we saw half of Justin Moore, all of Darius Rucker and all of Brad paisley. Steel Magnolia and Josh Thompson played before them but we weren't there for them. Brad Paisley sang for almost 2 hours!!! It was SO AWESOME! About halfway through, he came down and sang two songs on a little mini stage about 6 rows in front of us! Ah man it was the best! I took a bajillion pictures of him when he was so close. :)
It was a great night!

1 comment:

Briana said...

Sounds like a super fun night :)