Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Adventures

Seeing as how I haven't posted anything since December and my sister is getting on my case about it, I figure it's about time for a new post. I think I don't blog anymore because it's too much to blog AND write in my journal everyday. My journal takes priority. Plus, no one reads this except like 3 people. I'll TRY to be better this summer since I don't have school. No promises.

Let's see... Many things have happened since December when I last posted. Oops. Welll... OH! I ran my first 5k last month and it was SO AWESOME! Preston ran with me. Since we'd been running together for like 7 months, we figured it was about time to run a 5k. I'm glad I did it. Pictures are on Facebook.

I'm not by my journal right now, so I can't think of tons of things off the top of my head that I've done, HOWEVER, I still have to write my annual 'A Million Things I will Never Ever Forget About the School Year' list, so prepare yourselves for that!!

I moved a couple weeks ago and I'm so excited to be in my new ward! Everyone seems so nice and I have even made some friends. Yay BYU 27th Ward!

2 comments:

Briana said...

I'm officially blog stalking you now :) The ward is great!! And we love having you here :)

Chrisanne Serafin said...

You, my dear, are an epic FAIL at blogging. Still. I <3 you.