Friday, December 18, 2009

FINALS ARE OVER!!!


I came home on Wednesday at about 4:30 and I was literally dancing around my apartment! Finals are over! It's time to rejoice and celebrate. Sing songs of happiness! wahoo! But it's bittersweet. I'm so happy the semester is over, but I'm sad because it means all my friends have left for Christmas. And if they haven't left yet, they'll all be gone by Sunday. :( Some of the guys that are leaving on missions I may never see again. I hate goodbyes. I hate having people be a part of my life for what only seems like a split second, never to see them again. It's so sad to me. I guess there's Facebook and stuff to keep in touch, until they leave on their missions anyway. So, I guess I'm happy finals are over, but I'm really sad to be saying goodbye to all my friends. Even the ones that are just leaving for a couple weeks. :(

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

I know!!! I'm going to miss my premies too!