Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Canyon View v. Wasatch!!!

Quinton had a football game tonight and it was SO intense!! It was in Heber. They were undefeated up to this point and the other team scored first. Neck and neck the whole game. Q had some good tackles. Fourth quarter comes, it's tied up, 20-20. Overtime. Coin toss, we win, on offense. It took a few plays but we finally scored!! The QB threw the ball to another player waiting in the end zone. A few seconds AFTER we scored another player intentionally tackled the QB, snapping both bones just above his wrist. QB's out. He leaves to go to the ER with his mom. These guys ARE a team. As soon as he was out, EVERY player started chanting "CORY! CORY! CORY! CORY!" The other team had the ball now and it was their chance to score. They kept chanting his name until it was all over. They intercepted the ball and it was all over. These guys won the game for Cory. They are bringing him the game ball tomorrow. Still undefeated Falcons!! 7-0!! This was the last game in the regular season! Onto the playoffs! GO FALCONS!!!

I'll try to put up some pictures sometime, but I think I left my camera in my jacket, which I left in the car of the people I rode to the game with.

No comments: