So my last post was about Alfred. He used to be an outside pet, but now he's an inside one. It took my a while to convince my roommates that this was a good thing. I had to bring him inside because if I left him outside he would have died! I couldn't let that happen. So now he is residing in a lovely habitat on my desk. :) Now I just have to figure out how to get him to eat... But let me tell you, as of right now he is a great pet. I think Alfred might be a girl though... cause I think males are smaller... oh well. Kevin in 'Up' is a girl, so I think Alfred is a perfectly feminine name..... Kinda. I want to keep him alive!! At least he's warm now. I thought it would be too hard to make him a winter coat, so I adopted him. He now carries my last name as well. Alfred Dickerson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment